Monday, October 26, 2009

design motorcycle 2010


Motorcycle Style - The 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1


Yamaha makes motorcycles with exciting and sharp design. The motorcycle takes on a more aggressive form up front with its headlight arrangement. The motorcycle itself remains one of the sharpest-looking bikes on the road. As with my Car Style blog entries, I'm only talking about how a machine LOOKS, rather than performance and reviews. If you're looking for a review on how a bike performs or something, look elsewhere. This is strictly about how bikes look.



--- Motorcycle Style: The 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1 ---

^ from: paultan.org


The front of the bike is sharply styled, but I do miss the clean headlight design of the R1 between 2000 and 2008. I do miss the headlight design with the lights encased into glass. But as I mentioned, it doesn't look ugly. The side mirrors and windscreen are styled cleanly and beautifully. Two leaf-shaped signal lights are a nice touch up front. The sides of the latest R1 has sharp and fierce style. This bike may not have as much body work as the Ducati Desmosedici RR in a previous blog entry, but everything is still styled beautifully. The bike has two big exhaust pipes. Nice wheels and grippy tires compliment this fierce demon.

The bike's instrument display is very cleanly styled. You'll feel like you're piloting this thing in AMA Superbike, World Superbike, the Isle of Man TT, MotoGP, or whatever your favorite motorcycle road racing series is. The gauge indicates a redline of about 13,800 rpm with a max of about 15,000 rpm. There is a digital speedometer with a racing-spec digital readout.


Motorcycle Style - The Ducati Desmosedici RR

My favorite motorcycles are from Ducati. I equate Ducati to motorcycles like Ferrari to cars. Ducati makes some sexy motorcycles, some even with amazing sounds. One of the loveliest Ducatis to date is the Desmosedici RR. Even if you can't say "Desmosedici" properly, you can at least admit this bike is very hot. And... oh yeah, it costs about $72,000 USD. So be VERY careful this bike doesn't get owned (pwn3d) in a crash.





Motorcycle Style - The 2009 Honda CBR1000RR/Fireblade

This post will mark the debut of a new addition to my style chats. This time instead of cars, I'll try and talk about motorcycles. I'm always one to feel that motorcycles can be just as fun as cars, but not as many people love motorcycles as much as they love cars. I'll be talking about how motorcycles are styled to me. I don't know everything there is to know about motorcycles (namely motorcycle parts). So my comments will be limited.



No comments:

Post a Comment